In order to fulfill our mission to achieve sustainable development and build a society where people can live with dignity, we ask sincerely for your support through membership. There are two methods of payment – via credit card or bank transfer. Credit card donations are encouraged and appreciated.
Monthly Membership Fee by Credit Card
By registering for a small monthly membership fee you can become involved in global activities! Your donation will be used to support APDA’s global work. The membership fee is 500 JPY (equivalent to US$5) per month using your credit card (VISA, Master). Please click the “Donate Now” button below.
- Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Quarterly publications “Population and Development”, yearly calendars, and other publications delivered by post.
- Information about population and development issues available.
- Invitation to attend conferences and seminars organized by APDA.
- Additional copies and back issues of publications upon request (subject to availability).
Alternative Payment Method
If you wish to set up contributions without using your credit card, please contact your financial institution to arrange bank transfers. The details of APDA’s bank account are below.
APDA Bank Account
- Bank Name
- SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORP.
- Branch Name
- HIBIYA Branch
- Bank Address
- 1-3-1 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Account Name
- Asian Population and Development Association (APDA)
- Account No.
- SWIFT code
＊Please note that a donation via bank transfer may be subject to additional wire fees.
- Same as left
※APDA is a tax-exempt organization and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
The Asian Population and Development Association (APDA)
8F Kazama Bldg.,
2-19-5 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 105-0003 Japan
Tel: +81 3 5405 8844
Fax: +81 3 5405 8845